Friday 28 January 2011

Trio of cards

Just a quick post today with some more 'old' cards. I'm suffering a bit this evening as I've been at to the hospital today to have a tooth out. I'm a bit of a wimp really as far as dentistry concerned so quite glad it's all done. Hope your day has gone well.




As you can see the first two are just plain white cardstock that has been through the Cuttlebug and then mounted onto coloured card. Butterfly done with XCut punch. The DP on the right-hand card is, I think, K&Co. Ribbon and Gems from stash.

Thanks for looking.


Louise

4 comments:

  1. Sim ple cards sometimes are the most effective, lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and I was going to say the same as Mad Frog that simple cards are sometimes the best cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your teeth feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, love the contrast of the ribbon and the white card

    ReplyDelete