Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year and Bargain Time

Happy New Year !!  Hope you had a good time seeing in the New Year whether partying or spending time at home with family.

We went off to Hobbycraft yesterday, well you DO have to start the year how you intend to spend the rest of it! So the photos below show the bargains I managed to find.



Very pleased with the K&Company bits as they'll go with a big 12x12 pad of papers that I already have. The pearl brads were also a great buy as the original price was £3.99.



Confession time - I did buy more than one of some of these.



I haven't got immediate use for everything I bought but it was too nice to leave behind and I didn't completely clear the shelves.

Hope you have fun shopping in the sales.


Louise


2 comments:

  1. That's me in the bath tub following you. Looks like you managed to find some yummy stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Hobbycraft near me,lol
    well done on your stash
    xx

    ReplyDelete